Due to the COVID19 pandemic, we would like to inform you that in our hotels and restaurants, we have taken the below precautions for your highest safety.
The kitchen, the hotels, and guest areas of our restaurants have always operated according to the highest standards of hygiene, regularly inspected by the local authorities. In view of the situation caused by the COVID-19 virus, we have further tightened our hygiene principles in accordance with the strictest protocol.
Food safety and hygiene for hoteliers are the most important factors, we do not compromise on this.
OUR ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS INTRODUCED IN OUR HOTELS:
- Due to the size of our boutique hotels, quality and hygiene control are much easier in small hotels than in a big house.
- Owner of Zsidai Group lives in an apartment in the hotel building with his family, his personal daily hygiene control is guaranteed.
- If you need it, there is only one meeting with our staff during your stay, at check-in. Our colleagues are wearing a mask. As there is a magnet card entry system in our hotels, you can come and go whenever you want, there is no need for anybody to let you in.
- We have placed hand sanitizers in the rooms, and you can buy your personal sanitizer kit at the reception for 5EUR. The pack contains a mask, a hand sanitizer, and hygiene napkins.
- Due to the location of the Buda Castle where our hotels are, you are in a quiet area quite far from the crowded downtown.
ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONS INTRODUCED IN OUR RESTAURANTS:
- We also wash the packaging of incoming goods.
- The use of rubber gloves is mandatory in all our kitchens, in all work phases.
- We have increased the distance between our tables to at least 1 meter, so guests are seated at least 1,5m away from each other.
- In our restaurants, we can provide disposable paper napkins instead of textile napkins.
- We disinfect with increased regularity, especially with regard to toilets and various handles, railings, and switches.
- We have placed hand sanitizers in different parts of the restaurant and in our restrooms, which it is recommended to use before and after meals.
- So far, we have procured all raw materials exclusively from controlled sources, and we are paying even more attention to this.
Should you need more information about our hygiene policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.